So it's Black Friday...and my shopping has been done for days; some of it's even wrapped already (don't throw things at me please.) But I know someone who doesn't do his shopping until December 23 (hint, hint Big Guy I'm talking to you.) This is for you boss...and anyone else who wants to buy me something fabulous. Anyone who gifts me the martini glasses will be thanked with the dirtiest martini you've ever had. The Big Guy crushed my list last year (woo hoo!) but somehow he didn't get me those new hardwood floors I asked for so they are making a second appearance.
2. Martini glasses because stems are so 2005.
4. Zara High Collar Coat, baby it's cold outside.
6. Grey Hardwood Floors, please, please, please!
7. Bittersweet Hair Tie Bracelet, because why hasn't someone thought of this before?
10. A trip...to anywhere please Jesus. As long as there are cocktails and no schedule I'll go anywhere!
12. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino, because this is what heaven smells like.