It's Black Friday. I'm at home. I don't do all that craziness in the stores, I don't have the stomach for it. In fact, I'm done with my shopping, don't throw stuff, please. I just like to plan early and shop early. But my husband does not, he waits until the very last minute with all gift purchases, so this is as much for him as it is for you.
1. J. Crew's Excursion Quilted Vest in Buffalo Check
2. X-Doria Scene Plus Case for iPhone 6
3. Veuve Clicquot Rose, a case should suffice
4. TopShop's 'Maine Brogue' Chelsea Ankle Bootie, hurry they are running low on these.
5. Cartier's Gold Love Bangle, one can dream, right?
6. Rachel Zoe's 'Rylan' Nappa Leather Moto Jacket
7. A trip to St. John USVI, where we went on our honeymoon...no kids, no work, just us. Ahh.
8. Buy Me Brunch's Good Morning Vodka tank, cuz it's hilarious.
9. "Antonio 60, 70, 80, Three Decades of Fashion" which is out of print but he's my god, so if you love me you'd find it.
10. New hardwood floors on the first floor of the house. This is not news but sometimes you just need to really hammer an idea like this in.
11. Alexander McQueen Skull Temple Aviators
12. West Elm's Elorie Chair
13. Ina Garten's "Make it Ahead"....because she's my girl, duh.
14. Lulu Lemon Wunder Under Pant Full-On Luxtreme in Jumbo Inky Floral Black Inkwell, so I can get my namaste on in style.
15. and finally A print of Jean-Michel Basquiat's "Riddle Me This Batman"
So weather you are spending your Black Friday tearing the last Princess Elsa costume out of some poor women's hands or relaxing with family and friends I hope your day ends with a cocktail in the warmth of your home next to someone you love. And Big Guy, when you read this, if you need any clarification I would be happy to answer any questions you might have, wink, wink.